TODO list for CRUX-ARM 3.2
- Update packages synced with upstream CRUX release whenever be possible.
Don't apply upstream changes to cross enviroment (man directories).
- Problems updating ports:
- libmpc: libtool problem. DONE Fixed adding sysroot option to configure.
- file: lock version. File updated at host needed to build last version
- gettext: lock version. Updated with --with-sysroot=$CLFS DONE
- eudev: needs gperf installed at host, kmod > 15 and updated util-linux port too (BLKID* undefined) DONE
- libusb depends on eudev DONE
- pciutils: depends on eudev DONE
- shadow: lock version. error at install stage
- tzdata: modify patch and adapt it to the new version DONE
Rootfs (generic build)
- Update packages synced with upstream CRUX DONE
- Add native CFLAGS to pkgmk.conf DONE
- cubieboard, cubieboard2 and efikamx kernels are too old and not maintained. No way to build them with gcc5
- vexpress DONE
- raspberrypi DONE