TODO list for CRUX-ARM 3.3
- Update packages synced with upstream CRUX release whenever be possible.
- Added signify
- Problems updating ports:
- coreutils: "Recursive variable 'INSTALL' references itself (eventually). Stop." FIXED
- flex: "./stage1flex: 1: ./stage1flex: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")" FIXED
- sed 4.3: "help2man: can't get `--help' info from sed/sed" FIXED
- tzdata: adapt patch to newer version FIXED
Rootfs (generic build)
- Update packages synced with upstream CRUX
- Added signify to crossrootfs ports to avoid pkgutils problems building ports.
- cubieboard, cubieboard2 and efikamx kernels are too old and not maintained. No way to build them with gcc5 (patches needed)